Date of Birth: September 19th, 1973
Phone Number: +98 912 314 4795
I have around thirteen years of full-time and part-time experience as a tourist guide, journalist, researcher, author, publisher, lecturer, entrepreneur and environmentalist. During my professional years of activity I have traveled to over 40 countries, mentored new authors and have instructed more than 150 tourist guides per year.
- Publisher and Member of Editorial Department of Gilgamesh Heritage & Tourism Magazine
- Cultural Tourist Guide
- Tourist Guide Lecturer
- Consultant to various tourism agencies and educational institutions
- Founder of Tehran Tourist Guide Association and member of Executive Board between 2008 and 2013 and President of Tehran Tourist Guide Association from 2014 to 2016
- President of Iran Federation of Tourist Guide Associations from 2012 to 2016
- Executive member and President of the 17th Convention of the World Federation of Tourist Guide Associations (WFTGA) held in Iran.
- Advisor on Tourism projects in cooperation with Cultural Heritage, Handicrafts and Tourism Organization of Iran, SEMEGA the Iran Cultural Heritage and Tourism Investment Group, Tourism Bank, Iranian Tourism Club, Pars Hotel Groups, Zoraq Travel Portal, Tourism Magazine, etc.
- Guest speaker at Sharif University, Allameh Tabataba’i University, Tehran University, Esfahan University, Shiraz University, Payame Noor University and many more
- Guest speaker on Television and Radio programs pertaining to the field of tourism
- The mastermind behind getting the endangered Asiatic Cheetah featured on the Iranian national soccer team’s jersey for the 2014 World Cup in Brazil
- Number, symbol, Myth (Research)
- Knowing the Golden Number (about number phi)
- Thought in Thought (Literary work)
- Observation and Thought (Short Story and Literary work)
- We have not learned how to learn (Short Literary work)
- Lebanon (Pocket Book about Lebanon)
- Practical Guide in Living in Tehran (with others)
- Intangible Heritages (as a coauthor)